Monday, November 19, 2012

Travel // Istanbul I

 Finally the pictures you have been waiting for are here. I did decide to divide the pictures between two blog posts to keep the blog posts short. This is the first part showing you what I saw on the street of Istanbul. I was fascinated by the warm and open street culture in Istanbul. A lot of the social life is happening on the streets. People leave their houses to get together, to buy food, eat, drink, work and socialize on the streets. Very understandable with the warm temperatures in Turkey. The weather and the rich history of the city made the streets a candy for my eyes.



Also don´t forget to "Like" my  Facebook page and follow me on twitter,to be the first to know when new Blogposts are online.

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures :) I remember this city, because I was there last summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loves it! Also, I haven't seen pomegranates in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Echt prachtige foto's Chris.
    Wat een mooie stad :)

    Liefssss

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to be there!

    Come and follow me at http://tweedties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. super photos!! Totally a place to be!

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een mooie foto's heb je gemaakt. Ben nog nooit naar Istanbul geweest, maar het lijkt me echt een hele mooie stad! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prachtige foto's!

    http://itsraininghas.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures! I'd love to go the Istanbul, maybe I'll take a plane in March but not sure yet :)
    xoxo
    your follower, J.

    check out my blog too? :)
    htt://www.fabulosis.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  9. Geweldige foto's! Seems like an amazing city :)

    xx
    Lemiza

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mooie foto's heb je gemaakt! Ziet er gaaf uit daar :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These pictures are really amazing! I've always wanted to visit Istanbul but my friends never wanted to join me in this trip. Your pictures are so great that make me feel a bit inside the atmosphere of the city!
    Love it <3
    Kisses

    New outfit post! Visit: http://rollickingmood.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice pictures :) i really miss istanbul <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I doubt whether the world holds for any one a more soul-stirring surprise than the first adventure with ice-cream. – Heywood Broun Flights to Dar Es Salaam
    Cheap Flights to Dar Es Salaam
    Cheap Air Tickets to Dar Es Salaam

    ReplyDelete