Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Travel // Istanbul II


Here is part two of my trip to Istanbul. This post has mostly pictures I took around the Grand Bazaar of Istanbul. If you didn't know, the Bazaar is one of the largest and oldest covered markets in the world, with 61 covered streets and over 3,000 shops in it, also the place where most fake designer goods are sold in whole Turkey. Hope you guys like it!
PS! I am on Instagram now! You can follow me @mydutchfashionstyle




Also don´t forget to "Like" my  Facebook page and follow me on twitter and Intagram (@mydutchfashionstyle),to be the first to know when new Blogposts are online.

8 comments:

  1. Did you try turkish delights, lokum, helva? Your photos make me hungry, because I like their food :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Echt prachtige foto's Chrissie,
    wat een mooie sfeer.

    Love Bo,
    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it interesting your blog! : D I saw that I still ... tell you I'm going to another format!

    I leave my new blog! THANKS
    I follow by Instagram!

    http://daphnelovesme.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pictures , Istanbul is definitely a place I wanna go some day....Just saw that you´re currently studying at AMFI! What are you studying there? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos, I love detailed shots. Istanbul is on my travel wishlist too.
    Tamara's Blend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heel mooi! Kan niet wachten om nog een keer naar Istanbul te gaan :)

    www.b-toblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een heerlijke foto's!

    Hier kan ik echt bij wegdromen :)



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete