Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Update // I'm in Istanbul

As you might have guessed from the title or from the photo, I am in Istanbul Turkey at the moment. Yes yes, very exciting since this is the first time I am visiting Turkey. Right now I am enjoying weather since it's really nice weather for fall and at the same time trying to absorb as many impressions from Istanbul as I can while taking pictures. Did you know the city has around 18 million citizens? It's also the only city in the world that lays inbetween 2 continents? The city is divided into the Azian side and Europese side by a river called Bosporus. It's a city filled with history and culture. Enough for me to take loads of pictures for you to enjoy! Posts about Istanbull will be online soon when I am back in Holland. See you guys soon!
Also don´t forget to "Like" my  Facebook page and follow me on twitter,to be the first to know when new Blogposts are online.

8 comments:

  1. I have been to Turkey twice :) Istanbul is amazing! You are lucky that you are there now xD

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip!! Itá always good to travel!
    xxx
    http://www.fashionandpride.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. super leuk, veel plezier! ik was van de zomer in turkije vond het heerlijk daar!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Veel plezier in Instanbul, ben benieuwd naar foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heel veel plezier lieffie,
    ik kijk uit naar de foto's :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your blog!

    Let's follow eachother if you like,
    let me know when you did
    I always follow back!


    www.linlicious-style.nl

    ReplyDelete