Wednesday, December 19, 2012

New In // black Ankle Rain Boots

Just briefly wanted to share these shoes with you guys. I am absolutely in love with them. I found them while tthrift store shopping and I just had to have them. Though I promised myself not to buy any more shoes, since my little shoe rack can't hold my shoes anymore. I just couldn't resist these shoes for the small price they cost me. Am I developing a shoe addicition? Let me know what you think.

Reminder: Last chance to Enter my $20 Firmoo voucher Give-Away here.
Also don´t forget to "Like" my  Facebook page and follow me on twitter and Intagram (@mydutchfashionstyle),to be the first to know when new Blogposts are online. 


15 comments:

  1. I just put a translator at the top right on my blog! :))
    when I have time I write in english my posts, but today I'm a little bit stressed haha

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gave schoenen!



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i absolutely agree with you
    lovely shoes

    miblogbyamo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a really nice blog!! :) Following you now. Xoxo.

    www.the-styleguide.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can never have enough shoes especially when they are awesome like these! xx

    http://thecurvygirlinthecorner.blogspot.com

    P.S. Liked this post on Bloglovin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are rainboots?! what a great find because they look great and they're so practical! no more wet leather shoes! :)

    xo
    osmiuminlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love those ankle rain boots! so stylish! xo jess
    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. it will be perfect for a rainy days and for today kind of wether :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super leuk! En handig omdat het hier in Nederland zo vaak regent haha.
    xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never seen ankle rain boots before. Much more stylish than the ones I have.
    www.ashleyudoh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog post is a miscellaneous feeling. But it remains the most excellent in his own style!!

    ReplyDelete