Tuesday, December 11, 2012

New In // MMM Sneakers


All though I am already waiting for the new H&M X designer collaboration, if rumour are correct it is going to be Givenchy. I would for a second forget about their more recent collaboration, the one they did with Maison Martin Margiela.
I must say, most items from the collection did disappoint me, I expected so much more from a great fashion house as MMM, also the items, in my opinion, were priced a bit too high.

Luckily there were some items I did like and wanted to score. To my disappointment, I was in Turkey when the collection launched and for a brief second my chances to purchase items from the collection seemed to have disappeared like street sellers in winter. So you can imagine how happy I was when I managed to score my favorite item from the whole collection in SALE!

I will spare you photos from these baby's in every possible angle you can think of, to briefly inform you that I am very, very happy with these high top Red sneakers.
Ps: This is also a little sneak peek of an upcoming outfit post. Hope you guys like it!

Also don´t forget to "Like" my  Facebook page and follow me on twitter and Intagram (@mydutchfashionstyle),to be the first to know when new Blogposts are online. 


19 comments:

  1. Love the sneakers
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great sneakers
    i use to wear red sneaker i love yours

    miblogbyamo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oeee. Rood is altijd super! love it Chris :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful sneakers! Very interesting blog!

    Christian, I follow you blog, I hope you follow me back! thanks

    -Alexander and Elena
    www.lifeallen.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Sneakers!!

    http://fashionbyelena.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. read footwear rocks! your sneakers look great!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. realy like your shoes from MMM!

    www.lavieblancetnoir.blogspot.com

    p.s. I follow you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chris! Thanks for visiting my blog - would you like to follow each other on GFC?
    I love the red shoes - you are lucky to have H&M! I wish we had one in Australia!
    K xx
    http://melikeyalot.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey !!!
    I just found your blog and I love it!
    you look amazing!
    check my blog if you want and maybe follow if you like it!
    xoxo

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bought a latest style of wedge shoes in women size latetly, great footwear to match my outfit.

    ReplyDelete