Sunday, December 9, 2012

Outfit // Contagious Snow Received in Frigid Weather

After a very busy week of Sale shopping and school projects, classes, oh and some more school projects, the week has almost come to and end. While I listen to the divine remixes of, soon to be legendary, Cyril Hahn. I look back on my week.
Though I am thrilled to have survived yet another stressful week as a fashion student and blogger, my biggest obstacle this week came from my good old Frenemy that most people know as 'winter weather'. Thanks to the giant curveball the weather threw at me I had to fiend myself a new winter coat that would keep me nice and warm this winter asap. I did recently stumbled upon this biker model type jacket lined with wool I am wearing in this outfit. I had high hopes for this jacket and wanted to add it to my wardrobe as my 2012/13 winter jacket. But sadly enough, next to the massive look it gives me when I completely close the jacket, it's not warm enough! The wool like lining isn't as thick as I thought to be. It promises to be a very cold winter here in Holland and sadly enough I am afraid the jacket can't handle the freeze.
So my search for a new jacket continues. At least I do have a fashionable beanie and dr. Marten keeping my head and feet nice and warm for now.

 ACRYLIC WATCH HAT from CARHARTT // BIKER JACKET WITH WOLLEN LINING from VÖGLE // DARK GREY SKINNY JEANS from H&M // BORDEAUX RED BOOTS from DR. MARTENS // NEON GREEN ANGELINA CLUTCH from FRENCHONISTA
Also don´t forget to "Like" my  Facebook page and follow me on twitter and Intagram (@mydutchfashionstyle),to be the first to know when new Blogposts are online. 

20 comments:

  1. Great outfit, love the contrast between the black and the green of that amazing clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome look! I love that jacket :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a shame that the jacket isn't warm enough!
    I really like it though, as well as the shoes and the beanie.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super stoere look Chris! De jas en muts staan je super, hele leuke foto's.

    Kissesss Bo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always have the same problem as you in winter, although in my case it's more about keeping my hands warm... Last year I wore two pairs of warm gloves and I was still freezing. I absolutely hate this season and can't wait for it to be over already :( It's always such a pleasure to look at your outfits though, you look great regardless of the weather!

    http://glamourxkills.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it!love the snow and ove your jacket xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your style, beautiful photos!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Je jas is heel leuk. Jammer dat hij niet warm genoeg is!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You' ve got an amazing blog, photoes are stunning!

    I love this outfit- Your style here is so unforced and real. The jacket is awsome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post!
    Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you =)
    vik-ladyla.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Een super waauw! Echt, ik vind dit de beste shoot die ik tot nu toe gezien heb Chris! De foto's zijn heel mooi en de look is super stoer! Great post babe!

    Liefs,
    Lemiza

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool look, great jacket!


    I hope you'll visit my blog:

    http://www.perfection-and-harmony.blogspot.com/

    and maybe follow if U like

    ReplyDelete
  13. oooh, I love this. Especially the pop of colour with the green and the Doc Martens :)

    www.phatsionplayground.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. that's cool! :)


    NEW OUTFIT POST "le cirque noir" on:
    http://www.rollickingmood.com/2012/12/le-cirque-noir.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't believe I just found your blog- love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jammer dat de jas niet warm genoeg is, want hij is wel onwijs leuk! En jouw stijl... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, thanks for visiting my blog. I like your jacket! How would you like to follow each other?

    Thank you.


    www.cheekypetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I do really like this look, the pop of color is so nice!

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete