Thursday, December 13, 2012

Outfit // Selfish Troubles in the Woods


An outfit inspired on the forest, late fall and the never ending battle between man and cold.
This outfit was really inspired by the trench-coat I am wearing in this outfit. As the explanation of the title said, this look in a way is a representation of my struggles trying to fiend a winter coat, to protect me from the cold. As some of you might have read in the previous outfit post. I was on a search for a new winter coat and I think I may have found one that does the trick for me.
I came across this trench-coat like jacket when I was Vintage shopping in one of my favorite thrift-stores in Holland. Just when I had lost all hope of finding a winter jacket, I stumbled upon this jacket while someone was bricking the jacket back from the fitting room. The only thing I could think of was: Don't let her take the jacket!? Luckily enough she didn't. Such a close call, huh? Well now it's mine and what can I say? It was love at first sight. The coat, containing wool and alpaca is very well made and just breathes quality, something I search for while buying secondhand and Vintage clothing. So I am a very happy camper!

Also don´t forget to "Like" my  Facebook page and follow me on twitter and Intagram (@mydutchfashionstyle),to be the first to know when new Blogposts are online. 

35 comments:

  1. Love the coat!
    Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like all <3 especially the showes <3

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an awesome look, really love the coat on you!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your coat! Perfect boy!!! xxx

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveeeee it, soooo beautiful colors.
    http://makeupblender.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look stunning :)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. really nice blog :)

    http://www.benedictemagen.com/
    http://www.benedictemagen.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful coat. What a fantastic colour :-)

    Jo x amomentwithjo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing, that's a very nice coat!

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool!! prachtige jas..

    x Nonchalant Rebel
    nonchalantrebel21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mooie outfit! Vind je foto's echt professioneel :)

    X

    www.b-toblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous shot and Gorgeous coat !!


    Have a warm weekend !

    Liefs,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  13. absolutely in love with your style!You combine things so gorgeous and everything looks so stylish every time!Love this outfit,those sneakers are gorgeous!Im following you now <3 hope you can follow back
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice coat!
    PS Thank you for your comment on chic-aholics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That coat is amazing. You look fantastic, love it!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful coat, and i love the red shoes with the outfit!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hoewel zo'n jas aan een haakje waarschijnlijk nooit mijn aandacht had getrokken, vind ik hem bij je aan ontzettend gaaf. Leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Christian!
    I love the soft green colour of the winter coat - perfect match for the colours of the landscape in Holland as well :)
    Thanks for visiting my blog - would you like to follow each other on GFC?
    K xx
    http://melikeyalot.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh! I love that coat!!! I want that coat!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely outfit :)
    I'm glad you come on my blog and make me discover a men fashion blog !!!!


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.fr

    Coline.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wat een prachtige jas zeg, super leuk outfit!
    We hebben een giveaway op ons blog, is dat misschien wat voor jou:)?

    X
    H&C

    ReplyDelete
  22. Omg..Yes coat!
    http://moorehisstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super leuke post! Zo stylish dat je dat je eruit ziet!

    -True

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for your comment!

    This is a great outfit. Glad you found your perfect Winter coat - love it! Love those trainers too xx

    http://thecurvygirlinthecorner.blogspot.com

    P.S. Now following you on Bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Mooie kleur combi men!! Looks pretty good on you! :)

    xxVAL!
    www.itislikepassionforpeanutbutter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. such a cool look, and ur shoes make that possible easily !
    Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog ! If u want we can follow each other on gfc n bloglovin. Let me know.
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very nice outfit!! :D

    Have a nice day!


    www.myblueboots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. that is a great outfit and photoshoot! lovely!

    check out my new post! follow if u like it! let me know and i will follow back!

    xoxo

    rocktheballerina.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete