Friday, December 21, 2012

Outfit // Still Alive and Heading for the Holidays

We all survived 21-12-2012! As some probably heard a million times so far, the world would end today. So far, I am still standing, so time to celebrate that with an outfit post! That's why I, the spirit of upcoming holidays in mind, I am presenting you my holiday outfit. In which I am mixing old and new items to embrace the old and welcome the new. Hope you guys like it!


MEN´S RIGOR from GUESS in WATCH // BLACK VINTAGE GOGGLES  in EYEWEAR // GREY BOW from H&M // BLACK VINTAGE ANKLE RAIN BOOTS // VINTAGE PAISLEY SHIRT //
VINTAGE TUXEDO BLAZER  from FROUFROUS.NL

Also don´t forget to "Like" my  Facebook page and follow me on twitter and Intagram (@mydutchfashionstyle),to be the first to know when new Blogposts are online. 

14 comments:

  1. Looking fabulous, totally a celebration-worthy outfit you have here :) I love all the accessories, you really know how to use them :) Happy Holidays! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shirt and watch, great look :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the shirt .. wonderful swatch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow in love with the whole combo, but those sunglasses are truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your sunnies and shoes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Such a great style! Keep up the good work... I followed you ;)

    http://sanjaburgundy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blog is very helpful. I liked this blog post very much! Really attractive facts! i adore such things. Thanks for suggestion.

    ReplyDelete