Monday, December 31, 2012

Personal // Let's Look Back on 2012


With new years eve only a few hours away, I want to briefly look back on 2012 with you. Here are 12 random looks I picked from the looks I posted this year to represent the year 2012. Speaking about 2012, it was a very turbulent successful and learn-full year for me. I got the chance to meet and get to know a lot of interesting people. I got to experience and do things I never thought could happen to me.


With all the ups and there were a lot of them, there were the downs, the setbacks this year. If I learned something from them this year, it's to always hang on. It's incredible to see how far you can come and how much you can take and accomplish if you just hang on and don't let people and events get the best of you. As one girl, who had a once in a lifetime opportunity herself, once sang: "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger". Do know, Every cloud has a silver lining.

While I am looking back, one thing that keeps coming back to me is you. A lot of opertunity's I had this year I wouldn't have had without you guys, my dearest readers. I want you, as my reader, to know how thankful I am that so many of you read my blog on a daily basis, making it possible for me to do what I love to do, blog and inspire the world.

That's why I raise my champagne glass to wish you all the best for 2012, much health, wealth and may all your wishes come true.
Thank you and Cheers!

7 comments:

  1. Great outfits, I love that eagle tee. Have a great new year! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so many fab outfits!!! love it!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. erg mooi gedaan! Ik hou van deze recaps!
    Happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely awsome. I spotted your block coincidently and it is so cool. Happy new year and keep your inspiration. I'm so smitten.

    http://THEURBANPROMENEUR.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. u r super cute!! love ur blog, ur style inspires me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look ten is my favourite, would totally wear that ensemble.

    xoxo Domenic

    STYLEHUNTINGCLUB.COM

    ReplyDelete