Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Review // Feet This Hextable Green Socks


I was very pleased when my friend Nina gave me these these 'fresh' Mint Green socks, from Feetthis.com, to refresh my wardrobe basics.
Before I got them, I just took a little look at the Feet This web shop. I was really surprised when I visited the web shop. The web shop, selling exclusively socks, has a big range of colors, providing you with 32 different colors where from you can choose.

The socks really surprised me at first. Sure I had seen a picture online, but in person the mint green color looked a lot more vibrant than I expected. A little downer was the thickness of the socks. The socks were quite thin. Normally that wouldn't bother me at all, but especially in winter, I fiend it really pleasant to wear some thicker socks. So there minty socks will probably be worn more in winter.

But it was fun for me to see how something as small as socks can take a good outfit and turn it in to a great outfit, simply by adding a little pop of color. You all know that I just love colors, so I recommend everyone trying to wear some more colored socs.

PS: I just had to show you guys how cheerful these socks looked next to my very funny 'leopard' print duvet cover.

PSS: I was not paid for this review, I just really liked the idea and products of this web shop and wanted to share it with you guys!

PSSS: Don't forget to enter my Firmoo GIVEAWAY here.
Also don´t forget to "Like" my  Facebook page and follow me on twitter and Intagram (@mydutchfashionstyle),to be the first to know when new Blogposts are online. 


5 comments: