Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A New Year, an Old Pair

To stick with the sustainable trend, I am showing you these glasses I bought a while ago actually. I almost forgot about them until I was cleaning the other day and found these lovely black shades. It's funny how these 'futuristic' looking shades from the 80's always remind me of something the terminator or the night-rider would wear on one of their adventures.

I love the idea of working with the materials you already have, especially now when everyone is doing a lot of sale shopping, people tend to forget about the things they already have. I remember how thrilled I was when I found this futuristic looking yet Vintage beauty. So I am happy we have been reconnected and they can be add back again to my sunglasses collection.  

Don´t forget to "Like" MDFS on  Facebook, follow me on twitter and Intagram (@mydutchfashionstyle),to be the first to know when new Blogposts are online. 

14 comments:

  1. Nice
    http://trendysturvs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello!!!! Happy New Year… your blog is so great... please come visit my blog and if you like it let me know if you would like us to follow each other to be in contact...
    kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing futuristic look! Love those glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey man you look so unique! I love it! I follow you, waiting for the next note :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW man you are very stylish!!

    http://shortlipcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Je ziet er heel cool uit, gave sunnies!

    Liefsssss xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep they are looking great.. Really cool!!

    Thanks for dropping a line at my blog - really appreciate it.. Want to follow one another? Pls let me know.. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool glasses!!

    http://myvintagememoirs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete