Thursday, January 3, 2013

Event // Mega Vintage Sale

I got another shopping tip for you. If you are looking for something to do this weekend, you should definitely visit the Mega Vintage Sale in Arnhem. You probably remember hearing about this sale on my blog here and hereIt's the perfect place for all of you vintage-lovers to do some serious vintage bargains. The last time I was really excited about this sale, so you can imagine how happy I am there is going to be another edition. The sale is held in collaboration with two of my favorite vintage stores in Arnhem (Froufrous and 1709) where I love to do some Vintage shopping. So here are the facts about the Sale:

MEGA VINTAGE SALE by : Froufrou's / MOD* vintage / MarieHill vintage / Swinging Chicks / 1709 and many more.
On Saturday the 5th of January at IR. J.P. van Muijlwijkstraat 23 in Arnhem.
The sale will start at 11:00am and will end at 19:00pm.

3 comments:

  1. Ik ga er zeker heen! Heb er zin in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us know, am defo gonna check this out. I've just did a "tutorial" post on the three main ways to work the shoulder bag strap + outerwear style, tell what you think ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2012/12/the-strap-on.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arnhem, sound a bit far for me that almost never leave Amsterdam for shopping. But it is a great city of course. Thank you for the comments you leave on my blog.

    your twins in name :)

    ReplyDelete