Saturday, January 12, 2013

Outfit // Armed in Off-white


Finally! The weekend has arrived. I can't tel you how incredibly busy this week has been for me with a lot of stressful deadlines and a lack of sleep. I kind of felt like I was constantly in war with time to get everything finished in time. You can imagine how much I am looking forward to a well deserved break. Plans so far for the weekend include listening to Santigolds album 'Master of My Make-Believe', try coping with the upcoming cold weather and getting lots and lots of sleep to catch up. But let's get back to the outfit.
In this outfit you can fiend back parts of my war against time. The look is has a combat like feel without using the cliché combat colours. That's something I wanted to try out for myself as a little test. Instead of using an army print I teamed my white shirt with an amazingly cool off-white vintage body-warmer. The body-warmer and sunnies give the look a certain kind of toughness I really wanted to portray in this look. So let me know what you think. Have I created a new trend for 2013?


Vintage Body-warmer, sunglasses shirt and trousers // Shoes white hi-top Adidas 


Don´t forget to "Like" MDFS on  Facebook, follow me on twitter and Intagram (@mydutchfashionstyle),to be the first to know when new Blogposts are online. 

42 comments:

  1. Love this look!
    Hope you get to catch up on some sleep :)

    xo
    Haylee
    http://www.dolledupdaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii Haylee, The weekend is over now and I managed to get a lot of sleep!
      Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  2. Echt grappig dat er ook ritsjes aan de achterkant van die bodywarmer zitten! Onwijs leuke outfit! Stoer maar toch luchtig.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja hé! vond ik ook al zo leuk aan het giletje.

      Delete
  3. Ik vind deze look zo gaaf! De bodywarmer staat je super en de combi met het nette blousje is super Chris!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ja ik vind het leuk! En juist omdat de bodywarmer niet die standaard kleur groen of legeprint heeft, maar wel die 'combat like feel'! Staat lekker fris.

    Liefs Daphne

    www.sistersinparadise.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dat vestje en je zonnebril zijn erg gaaf!



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    €100 NELLY GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stoer! Ik hou wel van zwart wit outfits.

    x
    www.monstrousstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look ! your sunglasses are so cooool
    Xxo

    http://freedame-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I just read your blog and I love it! Maybe take a look at mine?

    x www.aboutjeffreyandhislife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing outfit head to toe!! You have great style! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Black and white is always an amazing combo, and you look really good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heel leuke outfit, en wat een gave bril!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice outfit ! i like your sneaker !

    wanna follow each other on GFC and Facebook ?

    Kisses
    Hannah
    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosch! Your style is amazing! :)
    Following you now ;)

    xx, rebecca
    awayinparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have to say, love the colour combination black and whitw always works. Also I think the sunnies and the sneakers are amazing. Best Regards

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super mooie foto's! Je schoenen zijn geweldig, btw x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wooow this look is pretty electric and has a kind of futuristic vibe, you look great!

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  17. Leuk om verschillende witte tinten met elkaar te combineren! :)

    http://www.janmarcel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the vest! Also love how you're wearing it

    xo Sootjeelina

    ReplyDelete
  19. hee christian wat een supergave outfit !

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hele gave outfit Christian!! <3

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Toffe outfit! Hoop dat je een goed weekend gehad hebt en er nu weer tegen aan kan :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. great vest!

    http://bl4q.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  23. hey, you just look like will.i.am.
    your glasses is fabulous.
    great vest, is it bulletproof?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii Andudei! Haha, it's not!
      Thanks for the compliment!

      Delete
  24. nice outfit, ve a great weekend.
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  25. christian I love your style ! Keep doing this :))

    ReplyDelete