Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Outfit Preview // Casual Afternoon

Here is a little outfit preview for you to nibble on. I noticed going through my looks that I have been posting some heavy looks. So for the up coming look I went for a more casual approach, something more soft and easy to wear. 
PS: I am in a competition to maybe win a shopping trip to London! How cool is that? But I need your help! Like and comment on my photo here on facebook and if I collect enough votes I might go to London for the very first time in my life!

Don´t forget to "Like" MDFS on  Facebook, follow me on twitter and Intagram (@mydutchfashionstyle),to be the first to know when new Blogposts are online.

14 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you =)

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the whole. Very inspiring men styling.
    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely come back soon to check out the whole outfit!

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooi zeg, maar dat ben ik gewend van je outfits! Ga je ook naar fashionweek?? XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll stay tune for the whole outfit post! ;)

    www.roxysun.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heb je genomineerd voor een Liebster award haha
    http://www.sprfrk.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you =)

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete