Friday, January 4, 2013

Personal // I won the €500,- Zalando Voucher from STYLIGHT

I am so excited! As you may know a while ago I made an account on stylight.nl and wrote about it in the blogpost here. Stylight is an online platform that can be best described as a combination between Facebook, Polyvore and your favorite online shop.
In the December month they had some cool competitions running and one of them was to make a new years board and guess what, I won that one!! The price I won was a €500,- Voucher to spend on Zalando.com. That means I can do some serious sale shopping!
Down below you can see a part of my winning board. You can see (and 'heart' if you want to) the complete board here.

Once again I want to thank STYLIGHT for this amazing price in the beginning of the new year.

16 comments:

  1. Gefeliciteerd!! Nu kan je Zalando leegshoppen! :) Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw Chris dat is geweldig!
    Heeeeeel veel shop plezier :)

    Love Bo,
    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gefeliciteerd! En veel plezier met shoppen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooow congratulations for winning!! There is no doubt that this is the perfect season to win some money. Enjoy your free shopping! :D

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats darling !!! looking forward to have a sneak peek to that shopping!!

    by tha way..thanks for your comment! hope to see you on my blog soon again..
    new posts are comming up...if you really like it please follow on bloglovin and gfc... you are already followed of course!!

    xoxo

    rocktheballerina.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superrrr Chris :D Heel veel plezier met shoppen!

    Liefs,
    Lemiza

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG gefeliciteeeerd super leuk!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the words in a frame! sooo true!

    Congrats Chris!

    XOXO from Poland :)

    I've come back! http://colorfulgiggle.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-secular-iconoclast-andy-warhol.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah wat leuk dat je hebt gewonnen, dat wordt shop till you drop! Ben benieuwd wat je gaat kopen X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heel veel plezier met shoppen, dat zal vast lukken!


    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, lucky you. Congrats...I guess it'll not be difficult to find enough things to spending this money. Looking forward to your choices.

    http://THEURBANPROMENEUR.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What lovely mood board, well deserved winner :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pics, I love the board!

    www.inspirationlush.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heel gaaf !!!
    Het shoppen gaat vast wel lukken!!!

    xxxjacky

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, I found your blog from a friend and I went to visit! I loved your post and I am going to stay on top of all the news!

    I hope my blog:

    www.todacharmosa.com

    If you want to follow me I'll be very happy!
    ♥ hugs

    http://lookbook.nu/pathymoreira
    http://facebook.com/blogtodacharmosa

    ReplyDelete