Saturday, January 5, 2013

Shop // A New Bag


I realise that it's time to get myself a new bag. I have been living with my red backpack for more than a year now and I am slowly realising it's time to say goodbye to my dear friend.
While I was researching bags because sale has begun, I suddenly realised how critical I am with bags. You can imagine how I as a student and blogger, need to carry a lot of things with me all the time, so it's very important to have a bag that can fit a lot of things in it. I can't imagine how mankind can even manage to get around without a one.


That's why I was looking for a big, yet stylish bag. Something like a Vlieger and Vandam bag, but than for a more.. affordable price. I realised how hard it is to fiend a bag that is stylish and practical at the same time. I felt like somehow designers of bags weren't in the mood to designing those bags properly, most of the bags in store now look like they were design by a blind, maybe even drunk designer from abercrombie and fitch. 
Bill Amberg laptop-bag in Black // Rebels & Legends shoulder-bag in Black // Zatchels Satchel 17.5" Classic in Black
Royal RepubliQ Backpack in Brown // Jost NATUR shoulder-bag in Beige // Loxwood NEW BRITISH - Shopper in Brown



That's why I was so happy when I stumbled upon these 6 bags in sale on Zalando. But now I face the hardest question, which one should I choose? Maybe you can help me decide which one I should take. Should I get a brown one or a Black one? Let me know in the comments below.

14 comments:

  1. Lovely options, you have great taste, I'm in love with the satchel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lastig kiezen! Ze zijn allemaal echt heel mooi. Ik zou denk ik toch voor een zwarte gaan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja wilde ik ook eerst doen, maar ik ben bang dat ik er dan op uit gekeken raak :(

      Thanks for your comment!
      xo

      chris

      Delete
  3. De Royal Republic backpack is echt mooi!!

    www.kimgodschalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all, especially the Rebels and Legends shoulder-bag!

    http://bamostwanted.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuke selectie, ben toevallig net op zoek naar een nieuwe tas ;)

    http://www.janmarcel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, that's tough. They're all so great! Maybe the Bill Amberg laptop bag or the Jost NATUR shoulder bag? Thanks for dropping by my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would recommend the backpack. You can never go wrong with backpacks. I have seen some ridiculous bags out there haha. You are funny. Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christian! Thanks for your lovely comment! You made me realize that the English version of my blog is not that obvious, I guess I have to do something about that. However, you can read my posts in English as well; the English text is right after the Spanish, in bold blue letters.
    I just started to follow you. You got a pretty nice blog... I love your quote "a new year, a new bag" :-)
    Why don't we follow each other?
    Xx

    Suz
    El Atelier

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the brown-beige one
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete