Thursday, January 31, 2013

Trend // Military Sportive

Original images from tumblr and esquire.com.

In between my fashion week posts I wanted to give you some room to breathe and really reflect. With spring rapidly on it's way and the increasing temperature, I took the liberty to already look at some potential spring purchases on sans-online.nl. While I was on the webshop I discovered a lot of their products from the brans PME Legend and Jack and Jones seemed to fit perfectly in the upcoming military/sporty trend.

This sporty yet tough look is a direct effect of the military trend we had in 2010 and 2012 but now we see, thanks to the use of more technical fabrics mixed with natural fabrics like silk, the usually though military look is more aimed at a sporty sophisticated feeling.


Jack and Jones Plate tee Shirt | Pall Mall Long-sleeve t-shirt | Jack and Jones Grant Shirt.
Pall Mall Shirt | Pall Mall Short Jacket Pall Mall Blazer.


10 comments:

  1. I Love this style! Its perfect for day The day and with style!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great trend, I love that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. great clothes. I wanna buy a shoes in that style :]

    adamvogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the style! the tee is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is a very cool trend and I like your finds!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3



    JOIN my GIVEAWAY :)

    NEW POST UP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wedges shoes comfort women's feet and highlight their fashion style, love them and buy them.

    ReplyDelete