Monday, February 4, 2013

Outfit // AFW Extravaganza

Scarf (from my mom) // Froufrous Vintage Black Blazer // Vintage black and white Shirt // H&M Black Jeans // H&M Platform Shoes // Monky Black Clutch // Monky Wooden Necklace // River Island Silver Ring 

Snapped as little picture for you guys of my outfit right before heading to the Dennis Diem show. I wore this simple yet fun outfit that day, because I didn't feel like over dressing. I knew I was going to take a lot of pictures that day so I thought a more practical outfit was appropriate. It's so hard to take pictures when you can't even move your arms properly.
Even the very small appearing black clutch (I got for my birthday, huray, huray I'm a year older now) was practical enough to fit a lot of things in to it. I think I have found a new favorite clutch.

13 comments:

  1. Je ziet er super uit Chris!!
    Gave schoenen en mooie clutch.

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow die schoenen zijn echt vet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is really cool...the only thing I'm not really a big fan of are the shoes....I didn't like platforms when they were in in the 90s and I still don't like them....the choice of the coulour of the scarf on the other hand is brilliant.

    If you need a Dutch translation make sure that it is done by a professional translation agency.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look awesome! :) hope you had fun at fashion week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous!

    xoxo

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you =)

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-Petit-Plastique/473640259360447

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking fab babe!
    En super leuke clutch

    XOXO
    That's Beauty, part of
    www.Jazzybelleslife.com
    Follow/visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christian, how good is to see your inspiring style!

    ReplyDelete