Thursday, February 21, 2013

Outfit // Black is such a HAPPY color



Let's talk sweaters. Yesterday, after days of learning and doing school things, I went shopping with my lovely friend Nina. We visited the very (in)famous Primark in Zaandam. As a true vintage lover I don't fiend myself shopping a lot in shops like Primark, but I thought I would spice up my wardrobe a bit and see what they have to offer at the moment.
Even though there wasn't much choice at the moment for men at the Primark, I did manage to fiend some interesting pieces. After posting this sweater (that I am wearing in this outfit) and another one onto Instargram because I couldn't make up my mind, you guys told me this should be the sweater I should go for so I did! The print really reminded me of the McQueen shirts with a skull print. Overall I liked how the sweater paired with my navy blazer and my silver Guess Watch. More about the watch soon.



Navy Blue Blazer from H&M // Black skull sweater from Primark // Bordeaux red trousers from Zalando // Black and Silver Guess Watch // H&M Black and Blue Hi-Top Sneakers 



33 comments:

  1. Gaaf gecombineerd. And love the watch. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sick! Good on you :)

    x Domenic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die jumper! Awesome! Love!!!!
    xoxo
    www.lesismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sweater indeed and I absolutely love the combo with the blue jacket.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favorite blazer at the moment so I totaly agree! :)
      xo

      Delete
  5. Jeeej je hebt de skull sweater gekocht :)! Heel gaaf in combi met het jasje zo chris :)

    LOVE BO,
    PurePreciousPerfection.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaaa! Thanks voor je advies schat!
      xo

      Delete
  6. Great outfit! I love these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous blazer! Looks amazing:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic combination !
    so stylish !

    xx



    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love what you wore so much. Perfect combination. Great color of your blazer and trouser.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aah thank you Andudei, you are making me blush!
      xo

      Delete
  10. Really love your style! This whole outfit is cute!

    fashion and art: http://cacestmode.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that top! It's very Alexander McQueen (I know I'm repeating what I said on instagram but it's true). Also I have trousers exactly like the ones you have. Great minds eh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha maybe that's why I like your blog so much!
      We kinda have the same taste! :)
      Thanks for your comment!
      xo

      Delete
  12. Leuk hee! Ik vind je outfit heel leuk gecombineerd! Ik ben zelf doorgaans ook inderdaad meer van vintage/tweedehands, maar de Primark kan ik zeker ook waarderen van tijd tot tijd! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. really in love whit this sweater!

    kisses from mars

    m a r s b o y f r i e n d

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Christian, you really look amazing!!

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bedankt voor je reactie!
    Goede look..mooie kleurencombi..je sweater vind ik TOP..en wat een prachtige horloge...

    New blogpost: De antwoorden van Ask me anything...X

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazing look :)
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing look with the blazer!


    Besos chicolosos by Dave Aiman
    www.chiplessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete