Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Preview // You're a good man, Charlie Brown

I wish I would own one perfect outfit. Something like the characters are wearing in comics, or on those TV shows from my childhood. An outfit, that will proof to stand the test of time. Just like Charlie Brown, one of my favorite cartoon character as a kid. In my memory the cartoon figure would always wear this stylish yellow, black shirt on top of a black short. An outfit that is fun, playful and can stand the test of time. I tried to incorporate these elements in to my upcoming outfit post. Shot in the snowy weather of Holland. I hope you guys like it!





13 comments:

  1. Your blog it´s amazing and your vision of fashion the best that i read today!!

    thanks for stop in my blog too!! follow you in all

    Onyxay

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool <333

    maybe we follow each other , let me know :)
    CHECK MY NEW POST ON :
    www.hypnocake.co.nr
    BADER LAMONT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you'll find that perfect outfit veeery soon ;) Great Blog! I follow you!

    Nuevo post: Kissing Room de la MBFWM
    http://mitomanodecalle.blogspot.com.es/2013/02/mbfwm-kissing-room.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks promising! I am following you on GFC, would be very happy if you did the same! Maybe you also wanna follow on facebook and bloglovin? Let me know! Kisses <3<3

    Love sushi and fashion
    Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! thanks for your comment in my blog! Nice blog, if you like we follow each other :) let me know!!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice boots

    miblogbyamo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photo is wonderful. And yep, life would be easier if we all dinned one, perfect signature outfit that's for sure!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leuke titel van je blogpost!!!

    Bedankt voor je reactie...new blogpost,, blog vd maand...X

    ReplyDelete