Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sans-Online // Bloggers Battle

Original images by Tommy Tom
Yes, you red it right, I am challenging you to a Battle!
Sans-Online, a dutch web shop that sells quality clothing brands for man and woman, is holding a cool 'Battle'.

You may know Sans-Online because I occasionally shop on the website, you can fiend previous posts about the web shop here and here. At the moment they are running a very cool Bloggers Battle. The winner will get €500,- Store credit to spend on sans-online.nl.

Thanks to the many hours I have spend on the site, I pretty much know my way around the website. So I decided to combine my fashion creativity with my new earned knowledge and make collages to show you some of the items they sell in the web shop. The overall theme for the collages was Fashion Week. With New York and London Fashion Week in mind, I decided to put together some wearable looks. Hope you guys like it!


Think you can do it better? Be Creative! I challenge YOU to make your own post about this Battle. You can fiend all the necessary information about this Battle here, including other battle posts.  Submissions are accepted until February 28th and the winner will be announced on the 9th of March.


16 comments:

  1. thanx a lot for yr comment...
    great post.....something like dream......

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nou je hebt toffe outfits gemaakt! Ik ga meteen even bij de battle kijken:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gaaf! je collages zijn super mooi geworden!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oeh ziet er super uit je collage!
    En ik ga direct even kijken naar die battle hihi,
    miss doe ik wel mee!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a good luck

    miblogbyamo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool outfits, like the last
    http://anjasfashionblog.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! I also joined the battle :)
    xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck for the battle! ;)
    Totally in love with the city girl look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a great and very interesting post.
    Very nice and stylish outfits. Love the first one.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like an amazing comp.

    www.trescharmantxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your blog & love this outfits too! I´ll keep on visiting your blog!

    xxx

    http://thecustic.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete