Sunday, March 3, 2013

Music // Velvvet

As a big supporter of upcoming artists, I enjoy sharing new artists with you guys. 
This time I present you Velvvet, a Dutch band consisting of 4 friends that share the same passion and dedication to music. Influenced by British Bands such as The Sunshine Underground, Two Door Cinema Club and Editors, the band is most likely to appeal to the mass.

With their down to earth vocals and bright melodies, the band describes itself as musicians with a "Nothing more, nothing less" mentality. All this features are heard back in their new single 'Like You'. With a new EP, single and Music Video,  Velvvet is now ready to introduce itself to the world.
Want to see the boys life in action? They are performing at Paradiso Amsterdam at the Official launch of their first EP called BRIGHT EP.

Information:
Offical EP release BRIGHT EP.
The 4th of May at Paradiso Amsterdam.
You can fiend ticket information here.

13 comments:

  1. thx you comment :)
    I love your blog, cool design somuch.
    followed you ofc.
    Would you mind follow me back?

    Xoxo,Ila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for tha advise, I am looking for new bands and this one its totally awesome!! I love your blog also, so inspiring, I am your new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel leuk nummer, zijn stem is prachtig Chris! Thanks for sharing, ik kende deze groep nog niet :)

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for leaving a comment at my blog!

    And even a bigger thanks for sharing this band. I haven't heard of them yet but they sound really cool, might check them out at Paradiso :)

    X Rosanne | http://giventothewild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had hier nog nooit van gehoord, maar vind dit nummer echt lekker! Misschien maar eens verder zoeken :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik vind het hele leuke muziek!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this one!!! Rad song!

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you very much for your comment! Thanks to him I discovered your blog and I find it incredible.
    I love the design and your posts, you have great style.
    I think I'll stick around;)
    a hug

    V

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wat een toffe band zeg!

    xo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete