Tuesday, March 5, 2013

New In // B-Day Presents!

From left to right: Face masques for men // Cocoa butter Lip Balm // Face wash & Deep cleaning Face was // chocolates filled with hazelnuts // Diesel Only the Brave Perfume // High Tea in the fragrance Green Tea // A travel size perfume holder // Axe Deo in temptation and twist // Douche gel & Douche and shampoo gel // a pink bath sponge

I just briefly wanted to show you some of the b-day presents I receivedI have already celebrated my Bday on the day itself with my friends from Amsterdam, we went to a nice tapas bar and they overloaded me with fun presents, some of you may have seen some pictures from that day on Instagram, but last weekend I celebrated my Bday again with some close friends. After a month delaying it, I finally got the chance to celebrate (and see) my friends again. I was so surprised to get a basket filled with all sorts of nice beauty products, ranging from face masks to a perfume. So once again I want to thank the lovely galls for the fun evening and the lovely presents. Thank you! 




15 comments:

  1. I didn´t wish you a happy birthday! Sorry, I hadn´t internet for the last week but I WISH YOU THE BEST! send you a big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nog gefeliciteerd!! :)
    Wat een lekkere kadootjes.. heerlijk die maskers!
    Leuk op de foto gezet :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!
    Maskers voor mannen? Hoe vet!! Die ga ik voor mijn vriend halen! (hij is veel meer bezig met verzorgingsproducten dan ik... tjah... ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nog gefeliciteerd met je bday, leuke cadeautjes heb je gekregen. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hele leuke cadeautjes Chrissie :)!!
    Gezichtsmaskertjes zijn altijd een top cadeau, is altijd genieten!

    Liefssss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leuk!! Je bent in ieder geval goed verwend :)

    Ik heb een leuke giveaway, ik geef namelijk 2x2 kaartjes weg voor het event Webshop Till You Drop wat in de Jaarberus dit weekend wordt gegeven. Zou leuk zijn als je ook meedoet :)

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.nl/2013/02/giveaway-two-tickets-to-event-webshop.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday! Enjoy those yummy gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nog gefeliciteeerd! :)
    Leuke cadeau's heb je gehad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow greats presents! I like your blog, it is very good! thanks for visit my blog! I read you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leuk! Ik ben gek op Kneipp. Ruikt altijd zó lekker. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how it smells that perfume! :)

    ReplyDelete