Sunday, March 10, 2013

Outfit // For Your Love

Here is the outfit I made using only Zalando items. I went for a more street-wear/afternoon/relaxed look, inspired on a song I am obsessing over recently. The song I am talking about is the song above by Josh records called “For Your Love”. It's such a lay-back song. When I first heard it in the video above I knew I just had to share it with you guys. So sit back and relax. I hope you guys like it!

Zalando Collection Casual shirt in Blue // Element CYPRESS Backpack in Black // Cheap Monday Tight Slim fit Jeans in Blue // Alife sneakers in Green




16 comments:

  1. nice outfit! :) love your shoes! :) B.

    http://giallotulipano.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shoes are really awesome!
    Come back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???
    Win MyBeautyBox!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed your outfits and this one is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik vind je schoenen heel leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi again Christian!

    Yes, it´s me on the last picture, thanks for all the lovely comments!

    Of course, I would like to work for you! (seriously) I´ll be in Europe next year so we can meet, just let me know!

    Hugs from Mexico

    ReplyDelete
  6. The song is really nice. I get why you like it so much.
    Nice shirt by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This shirt is amazing
    Kisses
    Aga

    New posts
    Neon and studs!
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cool outfit, those shoes look great!

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit Christian! You have an awesome blog!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know dear ;)

    Have a great day!
    xx Nati
    4-trendy.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this casual look! Those green shoes are perfect! Great song too! Love Josh's voice!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  11. mooi shirt!!

    de vleugels zijn gewoon van de feestwinkel :)!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, love your blog! Come by my blog and let's follow each other! Stay in touch!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gave blouse!



    http://www.style-chameleon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. The shirt is super cool ! it just gave an idea of a DIY :D---

    Aminta

    ReplyDelete