Thursday, March 14, 2013

Street Style // Bike Ride to School

Just when my long school day was over I spotted someone  on her way back home from school. Ceccile, the girl in the picture above is a lovely, tall, blond, fashion student, with a big passion for accessories and certainly knows how to stand out from the crowd with her own particular style. 
When I spotted her she was wearing nude round sunglasses on top of a black shirt and candy pink skirt.  As a fan of big round sunnies, I just had to capture her with her round summer glasses on. 
They reminded me of a nice pair of sunglasses I had but I sadly lost. Something that is not that strange if you know that in the US every 14 seconds someone breaks or loses his glasses. I  think loosing designer glasses is the worst, can you imagine loosing your favorite pair of Ray-Ban or McQueen glasses? Although we saw a lot of rounds, aviator and vintage inspired sunnies past summer, I think the round sunnies trend will continue. But what do you guys think? Also what is your favorite model? 





21 comments:

  1. I am loving her candy pink skirt. Round sunnies are great but they look AWFUL on me. I tend to go for rectangle shapes. Or Gucci's "mask" sunglasses xx

    Liked this post on Bloglovin <3

    http://thecurvygirlinthecorner.blogspot.com
    Come and Enter My GIVE-AWAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aah that's too bad! But I totally understand it! Finding the right sunglass shape is such a difficult thing!
      xo

      Delete
  2. In love with the style of this girl! Her round glasses rocks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pablo! So was I! I'm glad you like this post!
      xo

      Delete
  3. leuke stijl heeft ze!
    Misschien ga ik dit jaar ook maar eens voor een ronde :)

    XO
    www.bordeauxbravoure.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink skirt and round glasses are eye candy:)

    Sutton
    http://www.apparelnbags.com/adidas-golf/index.htm

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is adorable, especially with that bike.

    http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haar stijl is magnifiek!
    xoxo
    www.lesismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hele gave stijl, de verschillende lagen heeft ze super gecombineerd!
    wannnnnt her sunnies en rokje <3

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful photo!!
    what about follow each other?
    let me know :)
    xx
    veronica

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ze ziet er super uit! Dat rokje is ook zo gaaf! Goed gespot Christian! Ik vind zelf een cat-eye zonnebril model altijd heel charmant :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool picture and style
    Kisses
    Aga

    New post
    Tiger and gold in attack!
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Die rok is prachtig! En wauw, really rocking those glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your blog, I follow you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, nice shot. hey i like your blog, would you like to follow each other? :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely proposal !!!

    xx


    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the pop of that skirt!

    xoxo

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/NiaLangleyOfficial

    ReplyDelete