Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Inspiration // Caps

Images from patternity.co.uk
This week I draw inspiration from a surprising source. As you might know I am not your average cap lover, in fact caps and my head normally don't get that well along. Most caps don't suit my head shape making me feel awkward wearing one.
Despite all the bad experiences that I had with caps I still have hope for caps and decided to get inspired by them. Can you believe this is my first blog post ever that is entirely devoted to caps?
I must say I have been noticing quite some cool ones on the streets lately and decided to do some research and select 3 caps I really like. Caps and the lifestyle behind it, the Capology, are strongly associated with street wear and urban clothing, all very true , but the cap industry is making some changes and is opening up these days to the fashion industry making them more accessible for us Fashionista's. That way the idea of a Capology being the next trend in fashion doesn't sound that crazy anymore, huh!? What do you guys think?

Black Cap: Snapback - NYC. Limited edition 
MILK Cap H&M DESIGN BY CRO 
Any Forty Anyforty 3d Embroidered



15 comments:

  1. Love it! Heel tof gedaan zo! Die zwarte snapback is mijn favoriet
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh die petten zijn errug tof! Super mooi foto's ook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaaf! Die bordeauxrode is mooi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauwww heel gaaf gemaakt Chris. Ik vind het heel erg gaaf alleen ik heb helaas totaal geen pettenhoofd dus helaas is deze trend niet echt gemaakt voor haha! De Milk cap is m'n favv :)

    kussiess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow
    Love it !!!!!!


    xx


    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fijne plaatjes zo:) En als je toch een cap gaat proberen zou ik zeker voor de eerste of de tweede gaan, vooral de tweede is leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. //Thank you, darling. I love your blog, and your layout! I just hit follow, your blog is totally worth my follow, no doubt about it. <3

    www.unholystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like the last pic!!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the cap trend is pretty cool, though it doesn't suit me pretty well :D xo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. The burgundy one is really cool!!

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ik ben ook niet zo'n cap lover, zeker niet deze die je hier laat zien. Maar wat staan ze bij sommige meiden mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ik vind het altijd zo gaaf maar ik vind dat ik er niet echt het hoofd voor heb hahaha! zo jammer!

    ReplyDelete