Sunday, May 5, 2013

INSPIRATION | Sunglasses for SS '13

As I am finally settling down again in Amsterdam and summer is getting closer, I just can't wait to get outside and explore the city parks of Amsterdam! On the way back home after work I am always imagining myself walking around with friends in the Vondelpark, while the Sun is shining bright and high in the sky, accompanied by the summer songs from Paulo Nutini.
The only thing missing to make these 'Daydreams' come true is a trendy pair of glasses that will sit perfectly on my round (and by then) smiling face.
That´s why I decided to spot the latest trends for sunglasses for spring-summer 2013So if you are on the hunt for some sunglasses inspiration, regardless of your sexe, this is the post for you.

While looking for inspiration I stumbled upon pictures shot just outside of Paris Fashion Week and wanted to share them with you guys.
The pictures cover a lot of sunglasses trend we will see this summer, ranging from bold, colorful statement glasses to mirrors aviator sunglasses.
I looked at woman's glasses, because the trends for mens sunglasses were not that exciting to look at. 
Hope you guys like it!



4 comments:

  1. so nice and beautiful sunglasses!
    xoxo
    Duapara

    ReplyDelete
  2. that yellow and black hair is awesome!

    ReplyDelete