Friday, May 24, 2013

NEW IN | Shirt and Sunnies

As some of you might recall, I recently shared some items from my online shopping adventure on Instagram (@MYDUTCHFASHIONSTYLE). After browsing the usual web shops for men'swear (herenkleding in dutch) I of course couldn't stop myself of ordering some items from sans-online.nl as well.
As you might have noticed, I felt a strong tropical vibe while selecting my items. I just can’t help it, I just want summer and I want it now!  That’s why, keeping summer and the upcoming festival season in mind, I went for a nice, vintage like, sunny and a shirt with a nice tropical print on it from Jack and Jones. Both festival and urban proof. Can’t wait for the festival season to begin! 
All over Print Straight Shirt from Jack and Jones 

Space Sunglasses from Jack and Jones 




10 comments:

  1. Super leuk Chris!
    Ben echt verliefd op het printje van je shirt :)

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love that Hawaiian shirt and those sunglasses go so well with it! Thank you for my comment! x

    http://www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y love the shades. There´s a mexican brand (that honestly I dont remember the name) where all sunglasses are wooden made. Very lovely, I think you can find more info at thekloudstore.
    They fits you perfectly

    Big hugs, congrats for your blog.

    Tonio

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for visiting my blog, wow that shirt has beautiful print and I love the glasses too..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dat shirt is supergaaf,
    weet zeker dat hij je goed staat,
    echt iets voor jou!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When do we have a new post!
    Im starving!

    Tonio.

    ReplyDelete