Friday, June 21, 2013

OUTFIT | Bordeaux Dandy

Photo's by Christian

Let’s talk outfits. As promised I would share with you the outfit I wore to the PUUR PR Bloggers lunch. Before heading for the event, me and fellow blogger Christian, who was also kind enough to shoot these lovely pictures for you guys, decided to make some fast outfit snaps.

Now on to what I am wearing. The thing I like most about this outfit are my White Brogue shoes. Although wearing off white seems like a great idea for summer, the rainy and unpredictable weather of Amsterdam unfortunately doesn’t allow me to wear these Brogue’s that often.  Thus you can understand that when I saw the temperature meter hit above 22 degrees and the sun was shining bright in the sky, I took my chance to style these baby’s into a colorful dandy look.  I hope you guys like it!
Firmoo Round Glasses | Vintage Bordeaux Blazer | Vintage Paisley Shirt | WE Fashion Belt | H&M Green Jeans | Tiger Dragon Slayer Bag | WE Fashion white Brogue 




4 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Very nice color combo, I love it.

    www.thisoddgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment!

    You look fabulous. Love that bordeaux blazer. Also I feel you about the bad temperatures getting in the way of wearing certain pieces xx

    http://thecurvygirlinthecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These tips to much helpful for party hope I am post for my friend . It's often the better designers who are missing out on jobs, simply because they've been told how amazing they are by tutors and parents, following success in competitions, awards they've won and press following graduation. While there's clearly nothing wrong with praise for a graduate, it's dangerous if the said graduate then thinks a job will fall at their feet. I've seen many graduates who have had lots of press after their university show and been featured in news articles and photo shoots yet haven't secured a job in the six months to a year after graduation. Graduates should be aware that they need to be proactive and persistent - talent is not enough. They need to get themselves out there and make sure everyone knows about them. It's all down to networking - in person and online - developing new contacts and also utilising the contacts you already have.
    Gypsy Dharma

    ReplyDelete