Friday, July 19, 2013

BRANDS | Cuckoos Nest Clothing

 Let’s talk brands. While looking for some cool summer apparel online, which is a lot of fun to since the sale has been running for a couple of weeks now and most of the online (and even offline) shops are offering quite a nice sale. After a search for some fun tee’s to go along with a couple of shorts I bout a couple of days ago, I shortly stumbled upon Cuckoos Nest Clothing, an Urban brand based in the UK.
Here 3 items I really liked from their Spring/Summer collection.
Stones T-Shirt | Business man Sweater | Paradise 5 panel Cap 
I had never heard of the brand before, therefore seeing their graphic and playful shirts was quite a pleasant surprise. The prints used on the shirts and sweaters are very playful, young but most of all, aren’t taking things too serious. Something that really appealed to me after a long and exhausting fashion week.
What do you guys think of the brand? 




4 comments:

  1. cuckoo best describes this brand, but in a good way. i love the craziness of their t-shirts and the loudness of their shirts.

    http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Didn't know anything about this brand, but you woke up my attention! It's really amazing how they match textures and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice patterns and textures I can see..I like branded apparel Augusta Sportswear is my favorite.
    http://www.apparelnbags.com/augusta-sportswear/index.htm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Collection was nice!!
    I love it. This is really a great collection for summer with fab brand.
    Posted by: Alice| Cuckoos Nest Clothing

    ReplyDelete