Saturday, August 31, 2013

OUTFIT | Tokyo Yellow

Photo by Tessa Bosma
Wearing: Jack and Jones Tokyo T-Shirt in army print | Weekday Jacket and shorts | River Island Black hat 
As the title correctly suggests. This post will be dedicated to a city I have been wanting to visit for a while now. With a friend regularly visiting this city of extremes and no fashion limits, it seems that this exiting city is only a breath away. If it was not for a 12 hours plane ride which separates me from this Asian cosmopolitan. 
So when I spotted this yellow Tokyo print shirt at Jack and Jones with the Tokyo print on it, I ordered it right away. I also like to combine this shirt with a bleach print trouser from Pierre Cardin, but for this occasion I paired the shirt with my black sporty jacket and short from Weekday. I really love my jacket a lot but sadly it’s a summer jacket and with winter coming up I have to be on the lookout for Winter-coats (Winterjassen in dutch).  
Although I by now am slowly but gradually beginning to say goodbye to summer and my plans to catch a last minute plane to Tokyo for now have to proposed, the dream to once visit this city won’t die. 


6 comments:

  1. OMG, love the vibe of the whole outfit!

    Yellow color is one of my favorite, I think you can be remarkable when you use it, and the texture of your short... unique!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excelente sitio, ya estoy siguiéndote también por Bloglovin!
    Abrazos desde Uruguay!

    http://perfumederosas-cristina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice proposal !!!!! so stylish !


    xx
    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this yellow Tee! xxx

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete