Saturday, September 7, 2013

NEW IN | UGG Capulin Boots

Photo's  | My Dutch Fashion Style
I never thought I would ever say this ...  but I now own a pair of UGGS! I must admit as not a big fan of the UGGS boots I did not imagine myself finding a pair I would buy, but when I discovered this pair of black UGG CAPULIN boots I surprisingly enough felt in love.  As a strong believer in second chances I decided to give UGGS a second shot and with upcoming fall and winter in mind, the decision to buy them was easily made. Thanks to the waterproofed full-grain leather and the signature UGG sheepskin lining, these shoes promise to keep my feet nice and dry during the rather bad weather conditions. Besides that, who can resist the charms of statement shoes that are as cool as they are practical? What do you guys think of the shoes?



7 comments:

  1. A great pair in my opinion, hope to see these boots soon in one of your outfit posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! They're amazing!

    http://myrunwayfashionworld.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing boots, I've seen them ages ago and thought they were particularly nice

    www.thewild-swans.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shoes :)!!

    http://lefragmentmode.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete