Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Travel | From Paris with love

Last week I visited Paris to do some inspirational shopping and buy fabrics for the next iNDiViDUALS collection. As this fashion capital never fails to inspire, my excitement to visit this French cosmopolitan was high and I was not disappointed. As it was my first time visiting Paris for business reasons I got to experience the city in a different light. Of course I brought my camera along with me and took some French street style shots. I hope you guys like it.




5 comments:

  1. Great photos. and I love what you're wearing, so stylish! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paris is simply an irresistible travel destination. As the largest city in France, Paris is a destination filled with cultural attractions, opulent shops, and some of the world's best gastronomy. Apart from style and tasty eatables i moved by the culture of this beautiful city of France. Me and my fiancé had a great time there and we are going to cherish those moments forever. We stayed at Paris for a week in a beautiful Paris apartments which makes us feel homely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this blog so much! :) maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC, Facebook?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! :)

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete