Saturday, November 9, 2013

Craving | Black High Top Sneakers

Jeremy Scott x Adidas from the SS 2014 collection

Ever since seeing these Jeremy Scott X Adidas sneakers at the Press Only Press days I have been obsessed by them. The talented designer Scott, who was born in Kansas City, Missouri has been doing successful collabs with Adidas since the early 2002. After launching their official footwear and clothing line in 2008 the collaboration the footwear brand and eccentric designer has been one that that captured the hearts of many sneaker and fashion lovers. Though the latest collection isn't entirely my cup of tea, this black high top pair of sneakers from their Spring Summer collection proofed to be just the pair I am craving for my shoe collection. Though I have to wait until next year to buy them, I can’t wait to wear these babies around the city. 





4 comments: