Monday, November 18, 2013

NEW IN | G-Shock X New Era

After quite some watches I can finally welcome a G-Shock watch into my watch collection. The honor goes to the GA- 110NE - 9A. Made as a limited editions design, to celebrate the 30th anniversary of G- Shock.
The model was made using the G-Shock GA -110 as a starting point, re-using all the characteristic elements into the new GA- 110NE - 9A. 
 The main colors of the watch are a statement gold color and a shiny black. The bold gold color used in the inside, refers to the iconic sticker on the classic 59fifty cap from New Era, combined with the shiny classic black wristlet, makes the watch pop on your arm.

In my opinion the third collaboration with established ‘streetwise’ brand New Era, which focuses on making headwear since 1920, can be called a successful one with the this watch as a result. Not only is this watch shock and waterproof, the watch is also armed with a countdown timer, 5 daily alarms with snooze alarm, a 1/1000th second stopwatch, a guaranteed accuracy thanks to the magnetic resist technology and even an auto LED light with afterglow. 
Have I finally found something that can even survive the current Miley madness? What do you think of the watch? 
G-SHOCK X NEW ERA  GA-110NE-9A Watch. Only available in selected stores.




2 comments:

  1. I really love GSHOCKS! :) maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC, Facebook?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! :)

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete