Thursday, November 14, 2013

STORES | AllSaints

A couple of weeks ago I had the wonderful pleasure to meet Wil Beedle, creative director of All Saints in their new store. After opening stores in city’s such as Berlin, London and New York, Amsterdam had the pleasure to welcome this UK based brand. 

 As I got a private tour through the brand new store, the first thing I noticed was the industrial feel of the store, with its bare brick walls combined with the store furniture, made of reused materials and machines, the store environment had a touch of industrial mixed with authenticity.
A perfect setting I thought when seeing their Fall/winter ’13 collection hanging in the store.  The store felt exactly as what an modern grungy chic fashionista would appreciate in an shop environed, a mix between luxury with raw and pure elements. 

After my tour I also had a brief moment to talk to Richard Ascott, Digital Communications Director at AllSaints who told me more about their latest online campaign: Below the Knee. 
The campaign, that was launched to promote their latest shoe collection: Below the Knee, is all about sharing your Below the Knee photo. Together with the collection they shot a campaign video in New York, using local fetish artists shot below the Knee. 

Want to share your ‘Below the Knee’ photo? You can contribute your very own picture on Instagram using the tags @allsaintslive and #belowtheknee for a chance to feature on www.allsaints.com/belowtheknee and be invited to the AllSaints headquarter in London. 




3 comments:

  1. I want this store in Mexico or in the US! I´ve seen clothes from ALL SAINTS in some fashion blogs and I think they have amazing pieces!

    Pablo
    www.fungiexpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ziet er echt een vette winkel uit! Love it
    xo

    http://Cwithoutshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All saints is truly amazing as always! Seriously, I don't know how they keep on rockin' every single season haha.
    Gefeliciteerd met je stage bij Victor en Rolf trouwens, weet je hoe vet! Succes!
    xx
    http://www.thedutchcountryside.com

    ReplyDelete