Wednesday, January 8, 2014

OUTFIT | Wrecking Color

A new year a new beginning. As I want to begin 2014 with a fresh start. I decided to do something unusual for my first outfit post this year and show a minimal outfit to you guys. As I don’t try down dressing that often, I thought this is quite an inspirational concept for a fresh start in the new year. As fresh and minimal for me are strongly connected.
For me it was important to go back to the colors that are the most minimal in my opinion: Black and white.  Although these 2 colors alone are amazing, ( I can’t stop loving the white sweater I bought at sojeans.com with the voucher I won on fashiongentrix.com, a very big thank you to Christian for picking me as a winner), I decided to also add a pop of color with my burgundy turtle neck shirt and gold toned G-Schock watch. I can never live without color in my life, but since this post is all about a minimal approach to fashion, I didn't want too much of a good stuff.
As I have shown my approach to a new fashion year, how would you start yours? 
Wearing: So Jeans White Sweater | WE Fashion Burgundy turtle neck | So Jeans Lee Jeans | Zara Black Platform Brogues | G-Shock X New Era GA- 110NE - 9A



5 comments:

  1. Mooi dat burgundy in contrast met de sweater :)
    en wat een geweldig horloge Chris!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow tof horloge zeg!
    x Sabine (TrashFashion.nl)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you rock the whites.
    And don’t we love that golden watch?!

    giveaway: http://bit.ly/1fTIfZV

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heel erg stijlvol :) vooral het horloge is erg mooi.
    X Willemijn Sofie

    Willemijn So Fashion

    ReplyDelete