Tuesday, February 25, 2014

FEATURED | Guess fall look

As you all by now are craving an outfit post, and I wasn't able to post one in a while due to a lack of shooting time (it’s getting dark sooner every day) and my believe to only present you guys the best of the best, I didn't manage to make some cool new outfit posts for my dear readers. As I don’t want to leave you guys left behind with empty hands, I want to share a post I did a while ago. For the guessaccess blog I styled my favorite wardrobe staple; the classic trench coat. To see how I styled this wardrobe classic and to read about my love for fall, my replacement recommendation for winter, head on over to the Guess Access blog HERE.





1 comment:

  1. Heel erg leuk! Die stropdas staat er ook fantastisch bij vind ik.
    Liefs,
    Sabine (TrashFashion.nl)

    ReplyDelete