Tuesday, March 25, 2014

OUTFIT | Cold White Kid

With a lot on my mind these days I have been going back to one particular song. The Song, titled ‘Hang me up to dry’ by the  Cold war kids, has been my ‘jam’ for a couple of days now. When ever I listen to the song, I feel like a indie rock star who moved to LA to launch his successful  music career. Walking trough the sunny streets of Los Angeles wearing a black leather biker jacket, some limited edition vintage ray ban sunnies and holding my very own customized guitar.

Sadly enough my white biker jacket seems to be the only thing at the moment that comes close to this vague daydream of mine. So when I saw it hanging in the back of my closet I just knew I had to wear it again.

The look I went for with this jacket can be categorized as city casual with a twist of rock. I styled off this look with a Windows SURFACE RT tablet, a must for a young creative in the city and my new vintage monk shoes. I just simply love the strap on these shoes and how low cut they are. In this outfit I love to accessorize and let the jewels speak for themselves. Especially with my crisp white jacket and black Bermuda shorts as a base the accessories have all the room to stand out from the outfit.  Don’t you just love how gold-and silver tones look on black and white?
White Vintage Biker Jacket from froufrous | White Organic Cotton T-Shirt from H&M | All bracelets from Primark | Black Iconic Guess watch | Holding a Windows SURFACE RT Tablet | Black Bermuda shorts from WEEKDAY | Black Organic Cotton Legging from H&M | Cognac colored Vintage Monk shoes

6 comments:

  1. That jacket is awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jacket !!!! so cool.



    xx
    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good Chris!! Staat mooi die laagjes &
    I adore the jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super nice jacket :) http://maksimized.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete