Thursday, March 27, 2014

PERSONAL | Gold Rush

Oh how I love gold. This shiny yellow metal has kept me captivating ever since I saw Mr.T's character B.A Baracus rock 'them gold chains' in the A - Team.  But don't think it all stopped there. 

After seeing the Mochinno FW2014 RTW woman's wear collection,  my love for gold was reignited, causing an erasistable need for more gold in my wardrobe.
Sadly enough the 'real deal' is way to capital intensive to invest in, so I just went for the fake it 'till you make it approach. I bought some fake goldchains to mix and match with real gold necklaces and rings to get the perfect golden touch my outfits deserve. Saving me money I can now use for buying bags, some more jewelry, fancy dinners and Vodka.


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous gold pieces! I love gold too, and can't wait to get a bit of tan to match better with gold accessories :) ♥

    ReplyDelete