Tuesday, April 29, 2014

BASIC | White Shirt

Photography: Me | Model: Bas Geerling
Bas is wearing: White Shirt by We Fashion | Jeans by Antony morato | Watch by Emporio Armani | Bracelet by Massimo Dutti
Products in image: White shirt Samsøe & Samsøe  €79,-   | White Shirt WE Fashion €24,95

As fashion basics are of crucial importance  for building a timeless fashion wardrobe, I from now on will select needed basics that- according to my opinion needs to be in every man's wardrobe. With the rights foundation selected from the right items,  a fashionable look is a piece of cake. 
The first edition is entirely dedicated to White shirts. This timeless wardrobe essential is one I love to rock on a daily basis. Great to dress up or down according to the occasion but yet one hard to find. 

I love my shirts to be a bit thicker than usual as I HATE almost see through white shirts. I find it poor looking and some how a bit trashy. 
Next to that the material it's made of is of crucial importance. Preferably I choose recycled or bio cotton shirt or a nice cotton/polyester mix for a shit that is easier to maintain. 

What are your demands for a white shirt?







10 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more, I love white shirts, they are a wardrobe staple :) Kisses!!

    Nora.

    www.backtotrendy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. je hebt helemaal gelijk! misschien moet ik ook maar eens een echt mooie toevoegen aan mijn kast :D

    it takes 2 to fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. ik steel altijd de shirts van mijn vader, veel te groot, maar draag heerlijk en staat erg leuk. Prachtige blog hebt je trouwens!

    xxx Anna
    JOIN THE The Petit Paillette GIVEAWAY!!
    A Tale of Two Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes! thank you for this article! learned so much from you!! ♥

    New post on the blog sweetie! ♥
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post! I agree with you!
    New post up on my blog! Check it out!
    www.deardreamerblog.wordpress.com
    www.bloglovin.com/rociocancio
    besos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a great post dear! I enjoyed it. Have a great day. :)



    I AM ALSO ON: Instagram @kennydaily, Bloglovin and Facebook (i follow back, just let me know your links)


    xoxo;
    What Kenny Hearts a Fashion and Decor Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!! amazing shirt :D

    Kisses ChicAdicto

    www.piensaenchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. White shirts are lovely, they're always classy, elegant and never out of fashion!! Perfect for casual days and perfect for evening looks...just so versatile!!

    Layla x

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete