Thursday, April 17, 2014

NEW IN | Meyba White Sneakers

All Photo's by My Ducth Fashion Style 
Oh how I love my sneakers. This time I have the pleasure to add white Meyba sneakers to my shoe collection, about time I say since the last pair of white sneakers I bought is now already 1 year old. The pair BORN pair I received is from Spanish brand Meyba, a sportswearbrand some of you may know if you’re into soccer. Founded in the 40’s,  Meyba is all about the Rich vintage heritage, high quality and sun kissed colours. A great example of all that is their Brand Movie. 

The choice for the white Meyba sneakers for me is a perfect one with summer in mind. I like the ‘effortless’ feel these sneakers bring with them, fitting perfectly with the company philosophy. The feeling of lazy summer nights and eye for quality is what in my opinion make these pair fun to own or as they like to call it in their home town Barcelona; Simpatico. I can’t wait to take these new shoes for a spin and naturally you can expect an outfit post very soon on the blog featuring these white beauties.

White/Navy BORN Low Sneakers from MEYBA

1 comment:

  1. I like them a lot!! Really cool :)

    xoxo
    Eva
    http://evasphotographies.blogspot.de/
    https://www.facebook.com/EvasPhotographics

    ReplyDelete