Tuesday, May 20, 2014

MUSIC | ON THE RUN

It's been a while since I posted music related articles on my blog, but when the promotion video of Jay-Z and Beyoncé's  'ON THE RUN' tour hit the world wide web, I could't resist dedicating a moment to it. The video titled 'RUN'  features various big actors such as Blake Lively, Jake Gyllenhaal  en Sean Penn has the musical duo starring as a modern version of Bonnie and Clyde. Sadly there won't be a full length movie made but the tour trailer did get me all exited for the 'ON THE RUN' tour.  What are your thoughts on the video?

3 comments:

  1. I saw this video pass by on social media sites and right away fell in love with it. It's amazing! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the music video and beyoncé looks real nice.

    xx simmature.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!! Love Beyonce :)

    Kisses ChicAdicto

    www.piensaenchic.com

    ReplyDelete