Sunday, May 25, 2014

OUTFIT | CONCRETE JUNGLE


Photo's by Tessa Bosma
Let’s go back to urban again as it has been a while since I have done a more street wear like outfit post. While my style most of the time has been very preppy, leaning a bit towards urban and street style, once in a while I do love to rock street style inspired attire as well. That’s why, I’ve decided to show you guys my interpretation of an everyday urban outfit, I decided to show you guys a typical outfit I would wear when waking around my beloved concrete jungle Amsterdam. Featuring key items such as a nice cap, cool sneakers and a statement G-Shock watch. What are your favorite street wear items?

Blue Hat from Daily Paper | Vintage Jacket | Print T-Shirt from G-Shock x Maharishi | Print watch from G-Shock x Maharishi | Black Short from WEEKDAY | Black Pony Hair Sneakers from Filling Pieces

5 comments:

  1. Very stylish and trend setter.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is so cool and effortlessly beautiful! great job!

    New post on the blog sweetie!
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that hat!

    www.goldenswank.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Like the outfit and the photography is awesome <3

    -X-
    Joy
    Fashionfoodfunforever.nl/wordpress/

    ReplyDelete