Sunday, May 18, 2014

OUTFIT | SUMMER PRINT

With all the summer issue’s already in stores I thought it is the perfect time to share one of my favorite outfits for summer. As you by now may have noticed I am madly obsessed with prints.  From graphic to floral, prints have always been my summer time crush with overall print outfits as my go to look in summer. I find it perfect for festivals, because it makes a bold statement and never fails to deliver. Perfect when you don’t want to catty a lot of clothes with you to your favorite festival. This look is no exception to my full print addiction, showing you what I wore on a playful afternoon in the park. What is your favorite summer look? 
In case you’re wondering if I ever managed to dunk that basketball in the net, I tried at least 10 times but I never managed to get it in! Fortunately I had a lot of fun trying. 

Floral Print Shirt and Short from H&M | Vintage Nerd Glasses from Froufrous | New Neutrals Rose Gold Watch From GUESS | White/Navy BORN Low Sneakers from MEYBA

4 comments:

  1. Very cool look!


    http://anjasfashionblog.blogspot.ch
    http://anjasfashionblog.blogspot.ch
    http://anjasfashionblog.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha..... I know how it is trying to shoot into the basketball net, I can't do it too ;D
    The floral shorts & shirt are gorgeous, great look! Have a nice day ahead and a fabulous week<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"






    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw, super mooie foto's! Lekker zomers!

    Kusjes, Demi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love co-ord outfits for Summer and this has a super fun pattern :) Kisses!!

    Nora.

    www.backtotrendy.com

    ReplyDelete