Wednesday, July 23, 2014

OUTFIT | Dark Blue

Photo's by Tessa Bosma
Sadly this post marks the end of an exiting and challenging blogger battle. This being my third and last entry in the in the LMBK Young by Laimbock blogger battle, I must admit I look back kind of proud and mostly impressed by the several different outcomes made by all my collegue bloggers which hopefully did not only inspire me, but hopefully also showed you several ways to rock gloves. 

Want to vote for the last time? Here is what you need to know:
The blogger with the most likes on Facebook will eventually win a trip to Berlin, but not only the blogger (hopefully me) will win, when liking the pictures on Facebook here, you automatically are also in the running to win a trip to Berlin for you and someone else. So let's keep our fingers crossed.

 OUTFIT: Black hat from River Island | Blue and White Shirt from WEEKDAY | Black and white Short and Black Shoes from H&M | Black Gloves from LMBK Young by Laimbock 

3 comments: