Friday, August 22, 2014

STREET STYLE | BLACK HAT


Amsterdam  | July | 2014

You by now might have indicated how I love a good monochrome look. That’s why I had to capture this tall guy standing outside of the Amsterdam Fashion Week area. I could only think about how I would love to wear this ensemble to a future dinner date in the city. The easy to wear look thanks to the combination of black jeans and blazer in combination with the round hat, in my opinion is one that represents a look most man should own as the pieces are easy to combine and multi-functional. What are your favorite wardrobe items?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Christian! What a nice blog! This is so good idea! I love huts!!! If you get a time, have a look on my blog. You're welkom!! www.destiny-monika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your message Monika, I will =)

      Delete
  2. What an amazing style! great blog! :)


    http://oliverwaldmeier.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Oliver! Means a lot!

      Delete