Wednesday, September 10, 2014

NEW | THE MERDEKA! PACK

I know where I'm going and I know the truth. I'm free to be what I want. I’m individual, I’m a free man, I’m MERDEKA!.
 This powerfull Indonesian word which means 'independent' and 'free'. Was the foundation and source of inspiration behind the GREEN PAPER BOYS The Merdeka! Pack. After 3 collections the time has finally come to make a limited edition special for which they chose to celebrate this powerful Indonesian word.

Based on the belief that feeling 'merdeka' is an important foundation in anyone's life, the special uses polyester, spandex and nylon blends to provide a light and breathable feel to keep you comfortable while hustling hard.
The Merdeka! Pack contains a long sleeve jersey in crisp black and white, and a black flag. The special is now available for pre-order and starts shipping from September 24. Exclusively at greenpaperboys.com

2 comments:

  1. Cool shooting!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gave foto's; mooi hoe ze het krachtige woord zo vertaald hebben naar de collectie!

    ReplyDelete