Tuesday, October 14, 2014

LOOKBOOK | ONEMANSHOW FW2014

The birth of Amsterdam based menswear brand ONEMANSHOW was a quick and a sudden one back in 2013. While at the time the brand didn’t make much of an impression on me, I have to say the brand successfully surprised me with their latest collection.  The Brand, founded by four exiting young individuals, recently presented it’s FW 2014 collection on their new website and the brand has never looked better before.

ONEMENSHOW likes to describe itself as: ‘A decadent, outspoken fashion brand for men.
Think: artistic, cultural, rebellious and individualistic influences, with collections for smart men, who are ambitious, open to new experiences, always eager to learn and ready for success.’
I would describe the brand as Urban Sexy with a big focus on textures and prints. With the heavy use of leather in the collection, the brands winter collection definitely won’t be winning over PETA any time soon, but who doesn’t love a good quality sheep leather product. You guys were already ware of my affection for leather and black and taking a glance at this lookbook reassured my preference for this perfect combo.
The collection is in stores now and I already have my eyes set one some cool Baroque print shirts and leather cardigan.

















For more information: www.1manshow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment